2013年11月30日星期六

Miss Universe models diamond-crusted swimsuit

A crown wasn't the only regal accessory that Venezuelan beauty Gabriela Isler inherited from Olivia Culpo when she won the 2013 Miss Universe competition on Saturday night. On Sunday, the 25-year-old made her first public appearance as Miss Universe in Moscow, and she certainly dressed for the occasion, clad in Yamamay's famous one-million-dollar bejeweled swimsuit.According to the Deccan Chronicle, the dazzling suit is adorned with 900 gemstones, including diamonds, rubies and emerald pendants. But the former Miss Venezuela didn't seem to care about the swimsuit's the steep price tag. "I'm very simple but very elegant, so it's like me," she said. The pageant winner added, "I feel very happy to share my first day as Miss Universe. I'm a simple girl. I just came to have fun, to enjoy the moment -- and here I am." 

While Isler seemed perfectly at home in the costume, joking to reporters that she'd be happy to take it home with her -- "I'm still asking: Where are those guards? Because I'll run with it," she said -- she had a tough act to follow. Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, also modeled the jewel-encrusted outfit onstage at the televised pageant on Saturday. So who wore it best?Gabriela Isler, shortly after winning the Miss Universe title in Moscow,Cheap Gorgeous Flower Bikini Set on sale made more headlines by putting on a swimsuit bearing 200 carats of precious gems.The swimsuit came with an armed guard, the Los Angeles Times reported.Italian company Yamamay designed the garment, which left little to the imagination with cutouts both front and back. The swimsuit was liberally crusted with diamonds,bikini with anal ring emeralds and rubies.school girl 

"It's very simple but very elegant, so it's like me," Isler said.Saturday's Miss Universe pageant was the first one held in Russia. Isler, from Venezuela, defeated 85 other contestants to win the crown.Gabriela Isler, the freshly-crowned Miss Universe 2013 began her duties today in Moscow by posing in the famous million dollar swimsuit, according to AFP.red and black satin corset The beautiful 25-year-old posed and twirled around in the suit for photographers that were there to get a shot of the jewel-studded costume."I feel very happy to share my first day as Miss Universe," Isler said. "I'm a simple girl. I am just come to have fun, to enjoy the moment — anwhite fishnet pantyhose with rhinestone backseamd here I am."

没有评论:

发表评论