2013年11月20日星期三

Dress shirts, good wine are entrepreneur's work

A couple gowns did what a woman of any size wants them to do – hide the bad and accentuate the good.The ones that looked best were "too much dress" for me. I felt like a woman draped in 10 pounds of expensive material and embellishments, not a bride.The problem is, I think I'm ready to be a wife, but I don't think I'm ready to be a bride. Unfortunately, one has to come before the other.The idea of dressing up and having 100-115 people staring at me for several hours terrifies me.They'll be there to celebrate our marriage, but I can't shake the feeling that it'll be my size – and not my happiness – that they'll notice.Maybe I'd feel differently if I were further along in my lifelong pursuit of a healthy weight and a healthy attitude toward food, exercise and body image.openwork pantyhose sex 

But I can't put off marrying the man I want to spend the rest of my life with until I "figure it out" because then it'd never happen.I've taught myself not to let my body hang-ups get in the way of happiness before, I can do it again.So I do my best to work with what I've got and where I'm at.Cheap Virginal Halter Bikini Set With Skirt on saleOn a second or was it third? dress expedition with one of my 'maids, I tried on a dress I found online – a satin off-the-shoulder, V-neck, A-line gown with belly-hiding ruching.It's simple, classic and flattering. There's more to it than I thought I'd want,girl comments thong with a corset back and a cathedral train, but I felt more comfortable in it than any of the others I shimmied my way into. 

When I return to the bridal shop tonight to try on The Dress again and place the order, I don't know if I'll cry or want to ring a bell, but it'll do for my "I do's."Earlier this week, a friend told me to focus on how I'll feel in the dress that day, not the dress itself."You're going to look beautiful because you're happy – as long as you actually let yourself be happy and not let your dress size ruin it," she said.If you want to be a well-dressed man with a fine taste in wine,Cheap Brown Push-up Bikini Set on sale see Hoboken's Chris Riccobono.hot girls wearing fashion catwoman costumesThe 35-year-old is the entrepreneur behind resized dress-shirt line UNTUCkit and wine blog Pardon That Vine.

没有评论:

发表评论