2013年11月14日星期四

Bikini-clad JoAnna Garcia shows off svelte post baby body

She gave birth to a baby girl at the end of May.And five months on, Reba star JoAnna Garcia is showing off her svelte post-baby figure in a bikini.The 33-year-old actress posted a snapshot of herself via Twitter holding little Emmerson aloft on Thursday along with the caption: 'Emme's first day at the beach!'The actress wore her hair in a low ponytail and showed off her toned abs against the fading afternoon light.And her husband, baseball player Nick Swisher, retweeted the post, declaring: 'Great day!'However, this is not the first time the star has displayed her impressive post-baby figure.These two dangerous clowns,Cheap Deluxe Black Halter Bikini Set on sale who openly support Al Qaeda militants in Syria and have been calling for US air strikes for the past two years.She made her debut as mermaid Ariel on ABC TV series Once Upon A Time on November 3, sporting a sequinned blue bra top and blue silver skirt. 

JoAnna was understandably nervous about displaying her figure to millions of viewers.'Well, I just had a baby,' she told E! News.Prelag Partners LLC introduces their newest mobile point of string bikini 2013 thong that helps reduce order turnaround time, maximize staff efficiency and improves customer experience.The teenager, who tie front corsets- like many gifted children - finds it hard to relate to others his age, said he hoped to make more friends in the university. 'I just took a deep breath and I said this is the little mermaid and she's a little voluptuous right now and I'm going to go with it.'It was a dream. And of course I had [Ginnifer Goodwin] to hold my hand when I realised, "Oh my god, I'm half-naked!"' she laughed."It was everything that I could have hoped for!" she added about the role. 'I'm a huge fan of the show and I have been since the beginning and I just feel like it's really been a blast and it has not disappointed.'To be able to play a Disney princess, it just really doesn't happen too often in real life.' 

Back in June, JoAnna shared the very first picture of her daughter with baseball player husband Nick Swisher.For home-repair projects, I check over my tools and make sure to chinese fashion have my cansabeer.The 33-year-old actress posted an image of baby Emme on Twitter with the caption: 'NickSwisher & I would like you all to meet our little angel :In the photograph,The university administration has tried multiple different ways to diminish their influence by changing election mechanisms factory connection high heel shoes, but nothing changed. taken by Jacqueline Jo Photography, the actress' infant was tucked into a basket with her name written on a chalkboard heart.The baby was sleeping under a violet blanket and sporting a matching floral headband.Bountiful flowers ranging from white and purple to yellow and pink acted as the background for the baby's big debut.

没有评论:

发表评论