2014年3月30日星期日

Are you a hoarder or do you clear out your wardrobe each season?



I use Charles Worthington products to sort it all out again. 
How much do you spend on clothes each month?I have no idea. I'll go months without buying clothes then something will catch my eye. You always find the best things when you're not looking.What is the most expensive item in your wardrobe? 
Probably a gold snakeskin Mulberry handbag. It is getting better with age, but I'm not telling you how much I paid for it.A former child actress on Broadway, Zadora has been most-often honored by the Razzies, an ecigs spoof that hands out prizes for Hollywood's lousiest movies on the eve of the Oscars. I was brought up not to talk about the cost of things.Are you a hoarder or do you clear out your wardrobe each season? 
I'll do a mass clear-out every year or so, and give loads to charity shops, but I'll keep shoes even if the soles are falling off.How many shoes and handbags do you own? 

About 20 pairs of shoes and 10 bags. I'm using my red Vivienne Westwood bag at the moment, which I bought myself for Christmas. It goes with everything.What is the best piece of fashion advice you have ever been given?My mum says, "You're only young once, so have fun and don't worry about what other people think.You had a local building purchased by a local entity contractor and you're going to have local sales of local goods eliquid and you're hiring local people, Wax said."Sai is the red-carpet muse for Charles Worthington Salon at Home BAFTA Edition Thick & Full 3D Boosting Crème, available exclusively at Boots, rrp £6.99.But I'm still quite young I don't think I've found my signature look yet.Which colours and shapes suit you best? Advance word didn't dampen the first sight impact of the 139,And then think of it all going to Zipper Corsets waste because there's no realistic way to search through it all without metatagging the heck out of every video.930 square foot labyrinth by Lagerfeld's preshow account, it would take each model 4.5 minutes to walk a veritable Costco for the tony set, stocked with everything from soup to nuts to Jambon Cambon and a chain saw, each bearing a label that riffed on house lore. All were Chanel and Mademoiselle centric; while her silhouette and various incarnations of her name appeared all over the place, not a single item referenced Lagerfeld by name or by his famous likeness.She looks forward to the parade each year, she said."It's a time to get together," she said. "It's something we all do Overbust Corsets." 

Tea offerings included The Little Black Tea and Jasmin Dragon Pearls; paint colors were numbered and named strategically: 1903 Bleu Confection, 1914 Gris Jersey,Forget for a minute the smartphone-like capabilities of a technology like Google Glass Halter Straps Corsets and think only about the video-recording capabilities. 1954 Jaune Etienne. 
The space was a cart-pusher's delight, bright white and shiny with primary accents. Vertical bars of red, blue and yellow gave graphic detail to the walls; the I wish D'Agostino's were so-clean shopping carts picked up the spiffy red and blue.

没有评论:

发表评论